The stage is set for key presentations from a variety of mining executives and academics in Darwin later this year.
The Mining the Territory conference, run by ABHR publisher Informa Australia, will take place on September 14 and 15 as part of the NT Resources Week.
The week also includes a pair of other key conferences, South East Asia Australia Offshore & Onshore Conference (SEAAOC), and Building the Territory.
Key presentations at the Mining the Territory conference will come from:
- Francois Hardy, general manager of Newmont Tanami Operation
- Andrea Sutton, chief executive of Energy Resources Australia
- Mark Edwards, general manager, exploration at Newmarket Gold Inc
- Dr James Johnson, deputy chief executive and chief of resources division at Geoscience Australia
- Rob Jackson, vice president, operations of GEMCO
- Jason Wadsworth, project manager for UAV integration and compliance at BMA Coal
- Gavin Lockyer, managing director of Arafura Resources
- Stephen Murdock, managing director of Auctus Minerals
- Brett Lambert, chief executive of ABM Resources NL
- Paul Burton, managing director of TNG Limited
On the evening prior to the start of the conference, Tuesday September 13, there will be an official NT Resources Week welcome reception hosted by the chief minister of the Northern Territory at Parliament House.
Informa Australia produces the NT Resources Week in partnership with the Northern Territory Government.
For more information visit www.ntresourcesweek.com.au